Sunday, March 1, 2009

Reading is fun.


Just now around 6pm, I was at Kinokuniya there looking at book. I found out that I can look at book for a long time..haha!! Well, even window shopping for books I can stare at books for at least 3hrs.. haha!! U may think that I am abnormal... but that is what or who I am. :)

Check out this book for those Otaku!! This is the book just for u all to read and see.

This book is made by a otaku. By now you guys and gals must be wondering what is "otaku"?

In modern Japanese slang, the term otaku refers to a fan of any particular theme, topic, or hobby. Common uses are anime otaku (a fan of anime ), cosplay otaku and manga otaku (a fan of Japanese comic books), pasokon otaku (personal computer geeks), gēmu otaku (playing video games), and wota (pronounced 'ota', previously referred to as "idol otaku") that are extreme fans of idols, heavily promoted singing girls. There are also tetsudō otaku or denshamania (railfans) or gunji otaku (military geeks).


Now you know what is otaku. Anyway this author is a anime otaku. This book got some chapters starting with his first otaku year in the company, his otaku's daily routine,his otaku's body,his otaku's works,his otaku's health,his otaku's struggle and his otaku's war.

It is a relax type of book for u to read. It is fun, and make me laugh a lot. I rate this 4 stars for its entertainment. ;)

No comments: