Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Saturday Weekend special!!

Last Saturday is quite fun.. Weijie is going japan for holiday on monday.. so sam and I meet up with him for a dinner special before he flew to japan to enjoy his very own japan
We go to Central Santouka Ramen to have special ramen. It is good.. Plus we get to see some pretty japanese gals.. haha!! Oooo.. my dish is fried rices with Sho Ramen and plus a salads... YUMMY!!
It is a great meals.. Then we go eat some japanese deserts.. THen we go kinokuniya to looked at books.. I must say central is a place that you can find a lot of japanese stuffs there. ;) Then Weijie and Sam went home while I go meet another group of friends.


Well after that, I meet marks and Jane to go clubbing.. haha!! it had been 2months plus since I last go clubbing.. Well, we went to Lunar bar to see how is it.. It is my first time going there.. but I found that it is like canto bar to me.. So I told them to hop to rebel to club.. WEll, rebel is good but .. abit too crowded.. then I told Marks and Jane to go my favorite club Bellini Grande.. Where my singer, Patrick, was there singing.. THere is him taking photo with me. haha!!~~ Anyway I got a good nite on Saturday!! I hope every week will be as happy like this nite..

Signing off~~~~~

No comments: