Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Saturday - Tour Guide Day~~






Well Sat 14 Aug 2010 is my friend coming down from KL for a photography exhibition with her boyfriend.. and meet up some friends. I offered to be their tour guide.. well, it is fun being tour guide and showing best of singapore to them. Well we met for a sushi lunch before we go for the exhibition. It is the KL photography award exhibition showing the best of the best protrait photo. I bought the catalog book of the photography award 2010. I quite like to take protrait photo.. nice. I wish to be like them displaying the photos


A picture them looking at the photo.. After the exhibition, we go drink coffee at TCC.. but I didnt really drink coffee.. I drank yogurt drink instead. Well, just not into coffee that time. I started to take pictures around TCC. Among the stuffs I took, I felt this display is cool.

A display of different bottles of liqour.

We had a session of coffee drinks ... then we go on Clarke Quay to meet their friends for dinner.. I took some candid shots of them at Clarke Quay. :) Cool!!. She looks happy. Anyway We go for a Stingray Dinner along with her friends.. Then we go watch Firework of YOG opening .


This is the first time I took Firework.. It is not very nice taken.. But it is not bad.. Till next yr.. I will have to buy new tripod for the firework. They also enjoy the firework too..  After the fireworks, we go for a short drinks before we called it off a day. Sunday they have a day of their own.. enjoying shopping..

No comments: