Sunday, April 17, 2011

Food Hunt

, This sat morning 16/04/11, i got a food hunt with my buddies.. We go Old airport food to nom nom..~~ We order a lot of food from bao, egg tarts, Mee, Chee Cheong Fun, etc etc.. We ate till lunch no need to eat. haha~~ ~~yummy~~ Below is my small view of the food.




These egg tarts are quite good looking. I am not a egg tart lover.. But my buddies ate them and think they are good. Well, anyway next time I go Old Airport road will tried it out ... hope it will be nice.


Lao Fu Zi Char Kway Teow #01-12



Opening Hours: 11am – 11.30pm

The Char Kway Teow is very good and tasty. the sauce on the char kway teow is quite sweet and be sure to add on some spicy chill to increase the taste if u like spicy favour. The prawn, ham and sotong are given good potions too. :)



Freshly Made Chee Cheong Fun #01-155



Opening Hours: 8am – 10pm

The Chee Cheong Fun is made of prawn and char siew. The soy sauce on the Chee Cheong Fun is quite nice too. It is a bit sweet but it is quite tasty for my tongue. haah~~ I think I will give 4/5 stars..


Well, Old Airport is a place selling good food.. I will intro to my friends to go there to eat. :)

No comments: