Sunday, July 21, 2013

nano block camera Introduction

hmmm... What is nano block??


I thought they are like lego new stuff.. but I was wrong...
 
 
Nanoblock is a mico-sized building block system with its smallest piece being a mere 4mmX4mmX5mm. 
 
Challenging and fun for all the construction enthusiasts in the family, nanoblock lets you build in greater detail than ever before. 
 
They have a lot of series of nano blocks.. My friends like them. I like them but I will not go buy them as I dun really have time for them. hahha Building them...but one day, I saw this... I cant stop resist it and bought it.
 

 
Yes... This is Nano Block camera.  I like to take photo... this cute nano block camera is luring me to buy.. and I give in.

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
I haven't try it .. but I will write out their review and see how is it.. 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Fossil Grant Chronograph Quartz FS5214 Men’s rolex replica sale takes style through a new, unique direction. Blending style, quality and comfort with an impeccably classic design, it is going to rolex replica sale benefit greatly those with a penchant for a solid, top-notch quality that radiates a charming beauty. Retro-lovers raise your hands! The Fossil Grant Chronograph Quartz FS5214 breitling replica sale brought back the style from the olden days. Infusing it with a bit of a modern play, this time, Fossil moulds it around not just the replica watches uk but also the preferences of those who are stylistically fashion conscious. Let’s call the rolex replica uk Fossil Grant Chronograph Quartz FS5214 replica watches sale an execution that deftly combines design philosophies dating back to the early 20th century.