Thursday, January 14, 2016

14 Jan 2016 Birthday

Yeah.. It is 14jan again. Well, I guess I am getting older and wiser (Maybe) . anyway it is a quiet Birthday for me. haha.. Just walking around the new downtown line from newton to rochor Mrt. The new line is good. This is how the new mrt map looks like.
The blue line is the download line. I went from sembawang to newton with just 30mins, then switch to downtown line to rochor mrt station. It only takes about another 6mins.. Fast train. I went to lowercase cafe at the Lasalle College of the Arts near the entrance of rocher mrt station.
enjoying the coffee and cake. :)
Caffe Latte and Hazelnut Chocolate Cake. Yum yum. haha... Think I stay for another 1hr half before I went back. It is nice and good place to hang around there. Maybe I should keep going there. :) after that I went home for dinner. My dad cooked his best chicken rice for me as birthday dinner. :) haha nice.
I ate it finished. I am very full. hahah First time, I felt full since the start of jan. Actually I hope this year will be fruitful like last year. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Appreciate your posts!Thank you http://awriter.org/ultiuscom!

Mitakka said...

You did interesting things on your birthday!

Unknown said...

Nice article thanks for sharing
National Pension System ,retirement pension account, national pension scheme,nps scheme,nps calculator,nps account, national pension system registration form ,national pension system account, national pension system apply, national pension system login,nps scheme,nps online

dokdok said...

เผาผลาญไขมัน ไม่มีอันตราย เป็นเทคโนโลยี ที่มีคุณภาพสูงสำหรับการเผาผลาญไขมันส่วนเกิน
เครื่องจะตรวจค้นจำนวนไขมัน แล้วก็คำนวนพลังงานที่จำเป็นต้องใช้อัตโนมัติ แล้วก็พวกเราจะใช้เครื่องมือยิงคลื่น
อัลตร้าซาวด์เข้าไปในรอบๆที่ได้ทำเครื่องหมายไว้อย่างสม่ำเสมอ โดยไม่เจ็บต่อเยื่อรอบๆ ใกล้เคียง ไม่ว่าจะเป็นผิวหนังข้างบน เซลล์ประสาท หรือ เส้นเลือด ต่อไปเซลล์ไขมันจะถูกแปลงให้เป็นของเหลวแล้วถูกดูดซับไปสู่กระแส เลือด แล้วถูกนำไปเผาผลาญโดยระบบการกำจัดไขมันของ
ร่างกายตามธรรมชาติ ทำให้ท่านสัมผัสได้ถึงรูปร่างที่กระชับรวมทั้งเรียบเนียนขึ้นโดยทันทีข้างหลังการดูแลรักษา โดยไม่เป็นผลข้างๆใดๆก็ตามต่อสภาพร่างกายแล้วก็สามารถดำเนิน
ชีวิตตามธรรมดา โดยไม่ต้องพักรักษาตัว


สลายไขมัน กระชับสัดส่วน
สลายไขมัน ไม่ผ่าตัด

dokdok said...

dual yellow laser
ดูโอ้เยลโล่เลเซอร์ จะให้เลเซอร์ออกมา 2 จำพวก ประเภทแรก เป็นเลเซอร์สีเหลืองความยาวคลื่น 578 nm. ซึ่งจะส่งผลต่อเส้นเลือดฝอยเล็กๆทำให้รอยแดงจางลง โดยไม่ทำให้ผิวข้างบนเสียหาย ก็เลยไม่กำเนิดจ้ำเลือด ข้างหลังการดูแลรักษาตัวอย่างเช่นที่เกิดขึ้นจากเลเซอร์แบบเก่า จำพวกที่ 2 เป็นเลเซอร์สีเขียวความยาวคลื่น 511 nm. ซึ่งจะส่งผลต่อเม็ดสีของผิวหนังข้างบน แม้กระนั้นไม่ทำให้ผิวข้างล่างเสียหาย ทำให้ผิวขาว ใส รอยแดง เส้นเลือดฝอยจางลง มากยิ่งกว่าแนวทางการทำ IPL แล้วก็รู้สึกตั้งแต่ทีแรกที่ทำ แต่ว่าหากใช้เลเซอร์อีกทั้ง 2 จำพวกด้วยกัน จะให้เลเซอร์ที่มีพลังงานสูงมากพอ ที่จะกำจัดตุ่มเนื้องอกบางประเภทได้ ท้ายที่สุดจากการประสมประสานการใช้เทคโนโลยี Fast Edge MicroPulse จะส่งผลกระตุ้นการผลิตคอลลาเจนของผิวหนัง ทำให้ช่วยคุ้มครองป้องกัน แล้วก็รักษาริ้วรอยของผิวหน้าได้

เลเซอร์ขนขา
เลเซอร์รักแร้
เลเซอร์บิกินี
เลเซอร์ กำจัดขนหน้า
เลเซอร์ กำจัดขน รักแร้

Vikky Thakur said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. also found some interesting topic