Thursday, June 12, 2008

Early celebration

Yesterday is one of my primary school's buddies's early birthday celebration. I go to taka to search for the presents. Last min searching of presents... I guess cant be good. But I saw these 2 dolls and I was thinking ... "hey these dolls look good as presents." So I go buy 3different type of dolls that got named as LOVE, STRENGTH and CLARITY.





Then we go to a korean resturant at taka lvl 4 to eat. It is called Crystal Jade Chicken Ginseng Soup. The food there are quite good and the potion of the foods are ok. We spend quite some time at there... After that we go NYDC to eat desert. Hmm... The food there are ok. I lke the cheese cake... NICE!!! We took a group photo ... See clockwise.. Huiyi, Doreen,Desmond and Huairen. Hmm... Look like HD & HD. lol!!! Well I hope we will have this type of gathering again. Friend Forever..


No comments: