Monday, June 16, 2008

Working Working!!

O I am going back to work tml. I think I didnt let u guys know that the past whole week actually I am on leaves. heehee.. It is so good to be on leave.... but I didnt plan much for this whole leave. But still I SURVIVE the whole week.. Well anyway it is very happening this whole week.

  • Previous week Friday I was given off to go home and rest.. At night I go meet with my friends and drinks.
  • Previous week Saturday was I organised the Primary School Gathering. Well we had our fun there and met some old friends.
  • Previous week Sunday I goes out with friends to search for old stuffs in Chinatown.
  • Last Monday I go window shopping alone in the afternoon and meet POC friend for a drink.
  • Last Tuesday I go for a food tasting at Takashimaya.
  • Last Wednesday I go for my friend's early birthday celebration. I took some pictures there.
  • Last Thursday I go for some window shopping again...at Takashimaya.
  • Last Friday I go meet my Primary School's Best Buddy.
  • Last Saturday I go Suntec City's IT show and go National Library to read in the afternoon and later at night go find my friend to drink.
  • Last Sunday I stay home to celebrate Father's Day.
  • Today I go Takashimaya to do some shopping again.. Bought Mass Effect!!

    What a week? I am not always at home during the week. lol BUT I am damn ENJOY!!! Oooo..

No comments: