Saturday, October 25, 2008

life is fragile

Life is not only just about you, but around you also.. anything happen to you ... it will have chain effects to other.People who like you will cry for you, worry for you... then the feeling will hit back to you too. I saw my friend lyingon the hospital bed.. i felt sad to see him lying on the bed... with injuries... Then I start to think back the day that I faint after the boat training 2. I was lying on the bed for 5 days... plus 2 days in ICU... There are some friends come and visit me.. I had no face to look at them... i dun want them to see how fragile I am... but it is a way of courage to show people how weak you can be... not everyone is superman, so there bound to be someone to be fragile.. it can be you or me or him.. so life is very fragile.

No comments: