Friday, October 3, 2008

Intense week (Another hit)

Friday 3 October 2008 Sunny day.

I woke up at 932am. This is the off day I am given for Hari Raya duty. This whole week I was working non stop... till now then can rest. For those who think they work more than me, I can only say I am just lucky to have this off day. Everyday work till very late than go home.. Yesterday I felt dizzy, I thought I was getting Heat Exhaustion again. I was so afraid. I remember the last time I got Heat Exhaustion, I almost on the verge of dying. Well That is what the doctor told me when I was awake after my fever was lower. I was keeping my temperature low just to prevent another Heat Exhaustion. Haiz... Why I got this physical condition... did I do anything wrong to get this ..why god must give me this condition.. Now because of this condition, I cant even go play soccer for prolong period.

I must continue to take care of myself. That all.

No comments: