Saturday, September 27, 2008

Movie outing.

Well today I met Weijie,Sam and Wenhao for a movie outing. We decided to go The Cathay to watch . Since we haven't eaten so we go to Aston in The Cathay to eat. Well I know that Katong got their main branch which you get to queue up just to find seats to eat. The Aston here also the same thing... a lot of people come to eat, luckly we got seats to eat. haha!!

This is theWeijie's dish, Prime Ribeye (Beef steak) with coleslaw and mashed potato. It looks very tasty.. yum yum!! But too bad it is beef, I am buddhist, cant eat. haiz!!!! Well I eat Pork Chops with french fries and baked potato, just a normal dish. It is also very tasty, but the dish is quite small for me. haha!! I am a big eater. ;)
Wow... see the cost... all together is only $39.40. Hmmm quite cheap..only the plain water cost $0.30, quite exp... other than that, it is ok. The foods are just nice as the Katong's main branch. After eating, we talk about some old stuffs and pass time... till the time to watch the movie. Man... I should take a group photo ...ahaha maybe next time.

When we reached there, Weijie and Sam said that they go buy some things and will come back... so they depart shortly... left me and Wenhao at a counter. I saw the counter don't have people and ask wenhao stand at the counter with 2 laptop on the counter posing as a salesman selling laptop. Haiz... Wenhao just stand there and smile while I took the photo. haha..

After that, I told Wenhao why he didn't act as salesman as I told him.. he just smile . I scratch my head and told him to take a picture of me trying to selling the laptops. Snap!..

Well after waiting for Weijie and Sam, we go into the cinema to watch the movie. is very long-winded movie... The director will give at least 10s snapshort on the characters' face if they have a face to face scene. haha!!I was like yawning... thinking I am going to sleep.. Luckly there are some actions and humor scenes that keep me awake.. or else I will surely go into sleep mode. heeehee.
After the movie, we go for supper before we go home. Along the way we saw this shop.. hmm.. ... thinking it must be a small comic cafe but we asked for the price and was a bit surprise of the pricing... $5.00/hr. Hmm.. Free drink, see comic, massage chair,PS3 gaming... hmm.. think a bit exp.. but didn't go inside to try out. Maybe next time I go in to try the facilities.


Along the way, just random took a photo. haha!! have a good time though...;)

No comments: