Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm back from taiwan!!! Part 1

Hi... I'm back from taiwan.. Taiwan trip is very fun... although I think I am going for shopping trip than just a overseas trip..haha!! Anyway going taiwan with another 2 of my friends, I brought NT$21000 to taiwan.. but when I come back, I guess I only left with NT$1169. lol.. I did spent a lot in taiwan.. Well below is our trip outline... how we spend our 7days and 6nights at taipei:

Day 1:


Day 1 is the day we will be flying to taiwan on Cathay Pacific at 3.15pm. But first, we will be flying to hong kong first then we transit to taiwan from there. We reached taiwan around 230pm+.... reached our hotel at around 4pm+. Then we go find some resturant at 西门丁(Xi Men Ding)to eat. After that we go window shopping aroun Xi Men Ding till 1030pm before we go back to hotel to rest.

Day 2:


We go visit 台湾大学 (Taiwan University).. Well basically just to see how big is the university... plus whether can see 台妹 (Tai Mei). lol!! In the end, we only found nerds in the University.. haiz!!! After that, I go and search for Jay Chou's Shop at 忠孝敦化 (Zhong Xiao Dun Hua)..
Along the way searching for Jay Chou, I met this guy, Look Lu, a celebrity in jewellery.. It is my honour to take picture with him. Well he is a nice guy... giving us good points on where got good places to eat and shop.. haha!! After that, we continue our search for Jay Chou's shop.

Finally I found his shop...This is his shop, PHANTAC. Inside selling jay Chou's personal stuffs... mostly all are basketball shoes... He really like basketball. But the things he sells are damn expensive!! Out of my budget.. .haha!! Then I took a picture of his shop and we go for another place for sightseeing...We reached 五分埔 in the late afternoon... where I spend NT$1600 on my brown jacket... A quite nice jacket, well mix and match... good for me. After that, it is around 9pm... we go for a starbuck coffee before we go back to hotel to rest around 11pm..
Well I stop here... to be continue on the next post...

No comments: