Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year eve!! Reflection

Well another 12hours, A new year will be arrived.. 2009. So this post is the last post I will post before the end of 2008 and the start of 2009. In the year 2008, a lot of things had been happening to me. Be it good and bad, it had greatly change my way of living my own life.
  1. Facebook (bored and start using it)
  2. My physical condition (not getting better)
  3. make new friends that make a differences
Starting to play facebook, widener my social spaces to a new stage. Getting to know a lot of friends in the progress.. Well this year is also the year I encounter life and death the second time since childhood time. That changes my physical condition greatly.. Heard from Doctor that I cant work under the sun for pro-long period.. That make me very sad... I had to change my working condition due to this.. But I must stay happy to go through it.. Lucky I have friends care about me.. encourage me not to feel discourage because of the condition. Without them, I will not be the same Desmond again. Anyway the year 2008 is ending soon, I have been thinking about what is my new year resolution for 2009.

  1. Study a degree for myself. (upgrade)
  2. Finding a girlfriend(as usual)
  3. Go for trip to Australia (Holiday)
  4. Getting a car licence (die die much go take)
  5. getting shape up for my body. (Take out the fats.)

Well that is my top five resolution I must get it done by the end of 2009. haha!! A bit ambition right? Well I must finished all of them this year.. haha!!

No comments: