Sunday, February 22, 2009

oldies song found

It had been quite some time since I been updated my blog. I had some problem on my work 2 weeks ago.... I think I become agitated after some of my co-workers made some remark on my status... I was unhappy about that.. I blew up my top.. I shot them with my wraith of anger... Well I guess I cant be friends with them anymore.. I was sad and regret of the doing... But what done had been done... I am going to live with it..

Anyway today I go clark quay to search for some old things.. well basically I found a song that remind of a incident I make at ITE.



This song is the song that I sing to a girl when I am at ITE... Well it is bold for me to sing that song.. as noone done that b4.. haha!! but I was rejected after singing that song.. She said she had someone in mind so cant accept my love.. I was sad.. well anyway it is long time ago.. haha!!

No comments: