Friday, February 6, 2009

What do you think if I am robot?

It had been quite some time since I update my blog. I was going through some low mood lately after the CNY.. unable to sleep well in the past 2 weeks..... got some worry about my future... Thinking about myself and my career.. My both eyes' lids are kept twiching from 2 weeks ago... it is very annoying. hmm... I guess it means
Anyway, recently I just bought this Japanese drama called Zettai Kareshi a.k.a Absolute Boyfriend (絶対彼氏) and watched it.
Synopsis

This drama is about a girl who just stepped into society to work where she fall in love with her senior in the company. After she failed to get attention from her senior, she goes to a bar to drink. At the same time, Robot marker company, Kronos Heaven, had finally created the perfect male humanoid programmed to be devoted and completely loyal to his lover. In another one words, it is a robot lover.

Back to the girl situation, the company robot maker in search of potential candidate to test his robot. He went to a bar and found the heart broken girl. He told the girl "Do you want to change your life?" The girl said "huh? How? " He decided to let this girl try out his robot lover for 5 days as an experience of getting a robot boyfriend at the same time collect the data that the robot is experiencing and compile to analysis. The girl gave her requirement of her prefect boyfriend to the robot maker.

Next day, The robot maker sent the girl the robot lover to her house. The girl activated the robot and was shocked that the robot is almost like real human being... only is the words coming out from the robot a bit funny.. Then the life of the girl started to change.

This drama is very romantic and funny... You get to see handsome guys.. and not forgetting the pretty girls. I was impressed a robot will try its best to let the girl love it. A lot of touching moments that the robot will do to make a girl happy.

What do you think if I am robot? Maybe I should be robot!!! haha!!! Then I can dun care what people think of me, and start do things that will surprise my loved 1. haha!!

No comments: