Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY feeling!!


Hmm.. This year CNY is quite the same as last year...
  1. CNY eve I have a reunion dinner with family and grandparents
  2. CNY day 1 visit Grandparents.. and collect Ang Bao to them.

It is the same old routine.. heehee!! Well Ang Bao is collecting lesser and lesser.. ;)
Well it is ok, I don't care about Ang Bao.. as I can earn for myself. hehee!!

Anyway, CNY day 1 I won a lot in mj although it is just a short game. haha!! It is the first time I won in CNY. Maybe because I have a "福将" (Fu Jiang aka good fortune general) by my side, I get to win much.. But Like I say, if I won much in mj ... I bound to lose something in life for once.. When I lost much in mj, I get something in life for once.. Very irony right? It is my theory.. Coz it happened a lot of times before so I cant rule out that theory..

Anyway.. ytd night before I go back to home, I took a cab. The cab driver drove me back home... then we talked a lot of life... karma.. Destiny.. A lot of stuffs.. Man.. I didnt know that I can be quite click to strangers.. Hmmm... Is that an ability, or is it my easy going personality.. I don't know.. We even talked for at least a hr before I left the cab.. haha!! What a friendly weird guy like me, right?

No comments: