Thursday, January 22, 2009

feeling..

It had been quite a weeks plus... since I blogging.. I met someone and my feeling is liked roller-coaster this week.

  1. Normal feeling (Thursday)

  2. Low feeling (Friday)

  3. High feeling (Saturday)

  4. Low feeling (Sunday)

  5. Normal feeling (Monday)

  6. Low feeling (Tuesday)

  7. High feeling (Wednesday)

  8. Low feeling (Thursday)

  9. Low feeling (Friday)


Well overall... I am feeling very low.. be it low morale or what.. I just don't know what am I doing... Now being scolded by parents for staying out late almost everyday.. come back the next day early morning... I am a guy who had a lot of problems in mind and wish to think about them... and think of how to solve them... The problems are career, love, relationships, friends and health. Now I go out almost everyday because I dun want to think of them... It is giving me headaches... I am getting bad headaches now.. man.. I wish I have someone beside me to help me..haiZ!!!

No comments: