Tuesday, January 13, 2009

a day after the work..

Well, these few days, I am working lately and even staying in for work.. but I think they because I am medically unfit plus my status, I don't get to work much...

Some people say"Wow, XXX, You are so relax... See, you can no need to do this and that... Envy you lah!!"

I feel very uncomfortable when hearing this comments, I feel very bad..

Other people say " XXX, don't mind what they say... wait you faint then how? You better don't do anything.. just go relax one corner."

My feeling becomes from bad to worse.. I was thinking that it is not my fault that I want it to be like that. I myself feel very uncomfortable when I saw my co-workers are working yet I can only watch them do works... I am the guy who don't like to sit one corner and watch other work..If I can help out, I always one of the first to volunteer to help. But because of my status, now I was like a burden to them..


I wish to post out!!!!

I wish to post out!!!!

I wish to post out!!!!

Anyway... It is another big day for me.. tml.

(*_*)

3 Days to D day!!! FREEEEEE!!! FROM WORKSSS

No comments: