Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend again..



THis weekend are the best of the best!!.. I went to East Coast park with ah Do. We met at her house first before we goes East Coast Park. I saw a cat there and took some pic of her (I guess it is a she).
That is she!! haha!!

Well, I want to go there to cycle while she goes there to roller blade. I cant believe she is a good roller blader. haha!! she is quite fast .. well I wish to try out the roller blade.. but i surely fell down so.. forget it. Anyway we cycled and bladed till we hungry and go to the hawker centre to eat then we carry on the process for at least 3hrs plus.. then we ended our day. By then our legs are already wobbled liao.. haha!! After that we went to bugis to eat and watched Angel & Demon.. Well I must say Tom Hank is the right guy for this movie. it is liked watching Tom Hank slowly unfold the mystery one by one in 3rd person view. After the movie, I let ah Do took the cab home first before I go join my pal, Alex, for the KTV part.
See the pic we took. haha!! fun rite? well I think we can do better!!

No comments: