Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wild weekend..

Friday....It is my buddy...Eddie's birthday.. I go and celebrate with him.. and the other buddies.. Eddie is 1 yrs older .. haha!! he is getting to be very handsome.. I bet a lot of girls will fall for him. haha!! Too bad i am not as handsome as him... no girls will fall for me.. anyway WE drank till 2am.. b4 i ninja my way out ... haha!! I felt sorry for eddie but no choice.. as SAT i have another group of friends i want to go with dearly..



SAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The most happening for me.. Actually i was suppose to meet one of my primary school's friend out for archery.. then one of my primary school buddy was bored and want to go out.. so I ask him to join us for archery. WE have a good time there .. shooting 60 arrows.. too bad I was a boo boo shooter. haha!! We are like the arthur, guinevere and lancelot in the "King Arthur" movie. haha!!

KING ARTHUR


JSPS Archers.. haha!!


there u see ... the JSPS archers... haha!! I was the left-hander so i stand at the last slot.. After that, we go watched our movie... The movie is awesome. I like tis quote"If you are listening to this frequency, you are the resistance. This is John Conner"

I gave 8 out of 10 to the movie.. haha!! Coz I am Terminator's fan. But this movie complete the whole Terminator saga.. A movie should watch.. Anyway after the movie.. we go meet my other friends at ST james for PARTY!! .. That whole nite we party till early morning 3am.. have some "special moment" happen when we want to go home.. thank to my small god sister.. haha!! In the end it is fun.

Sunday... I go swimming with my primary school friend.. i cant believe that yesterday we are still clubbing... then today sunday we go swimming.. I cant believe where did I get the strength from. Anyway she want sun tan.. so I accompany her to sun tec loh. haha!! But i soon become tired.. coz of last nite clubbing ..till I fall asleep from 3pm till 4pm while sun tanning.. haha!! 1 hr of sleeping ... almost made me become roasted dog, lucky the sun come out and goes hide under the cloud... most of the time.. that y i am not becoming roasted dog. ;p but as for her, she is sad.. she cant get much sun tanning.. haha!! then we go back home .. I try to make her happy as she cant get sun tanning... I gave her my anime hand doll to make her happy.. I didnt know she quite like it.. then i reached my station.. so I got off.. I told her to go sun tan nt week ba.. I will accompany her again. haha!!


What a unforgettable and happening weekend... I think it will be my happy mark in my life... ;P

No comments: