Sunday, January 31, 2010

Myself #3

It is the yr3 since this blog is founded.. Well This year I am not so keen to write blog.. coz I didnt have much time to write.. I spent most of my time on plurk and facebook.. now plus the photo shooting..it is draining me.. well I like this life.. make me forget something that hurt in the past..

Well, that pain come back once a while to make me remember that it is still a part of me no matter how hard I try to forget..

Is this feeling getting me? Am I going to be emo again.. I dun like the feeling..~~

haiz!! tml is monday.. I do hope tml will be a good day for me. I really hope so..

1 comment:

shailajaa said...



evespecial Professional’s makeup advice for beginners and regular makeup lover. Pick your makeup need for your eyes, hair, face, neck, etc. that suits your need for the occasion. Experts makeup advice for girls and women, for both daily needs and for events or occasions.for more information