Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm back..

It has been some time.. Heard from my buddy that I dun blog anymore.. But it is not true. Well I am very busy for the past 3months plus.. It has been tiring for me. A lot of things hasppened..

Feb-may
  • Feb go to KL to meet KL friends.. getting to know them better. It is my own trip.
  • Mar then found out I gain a lot of weight.. Thinking must be eat damn lot.. but didnt get to exercise.
  • April started to work late.. less time to go out..
  • May .. go start weight management program. hoping to reduce the weight...
I am losing time to do my stuffs... at a moment.. I thought of dun go out with friends anymore.. start focus to finish my goals.. but the more i dun want to meet them, the more I feel lonely. I have to manage my time properly..

No comments: