Monday, June 7, 2010

Last Saturday

That Saturday and Sunday is quite packed.. I got gym in the morning.. then afternoon meeting my KL friends after that at nite I got KTV with another group of friends.. haha SO PACKED!!!



My 2 KL friends come down to sg for photography exhibit. But i am glad they would want to meetup with me.. :) so I took some time to meet up with them.. it is seldom i got friends from other country coming down.. so I brought them ard singapore.. Brought them to Japan Creative Centre to see ANGEL DREAMS BY ZHANG JINGNA photography exhibit. To be frank, I only know Steve Mcurry, the National Geography Photographer.. But now i know another.. it is Zhang JingNa.

.

It is a small exhibit, but at there I know Zhang JingNa was a manage/anime lover.. her photography is quite good. :) I got a great time there.. took some pic.. understand how to take pictures well..

No comments: