Monday, June 7, 2010

Last Sunday


Sunday I organise a outing for one of my KL friend with my DSLR friend to go Funan for cosplay shooting and we went there.. but nothing to see.. :( only took a pic on the background.. Then I decided to bring them ard the cityhall area to take some pictures on our building..


The old Supreme Courthouse is a good place to take pic.. :))



Another one will be the Old Hill Police Station.

Thee we go on to Taraku Japanese Restaurant to eat lunch.. :))



Well The place is at Liang Court.. This Ramen I ate is Black Pork Ramen.. quite nice.. not so spicy but good.



The rice Dumpling .. BEST OF THE BEST.. I think the chef cooked well for this disk.



Well After the lunch, I brought them ard to chinatown to see figures.. It is a fun time enjoying and taking photos.. :)

No comments: