Monday, July 14, 2008

Unluckly 2

Saturday is a start of the bad luck steak. haizQQ. Today monday is my unluckly day. First I forget to bring safety helmet for working and then I sprain my leg in the morning.

I lived in Sembawang so I decided to go Jurong Point to eat my breakfast before going for work. After ate finished my breakfast, I then found out I forget to bring my safety helmet to work. I was like feeling "Shit!!! I forget to bring the safety helmet." Then just when I walk to the small steps in front of me.. I suddenly hit by someone from behind and I fall infront and sprain my leg in the progress. When I looked at the person who hit me, he already walk away in a fast pace... Damn!!! unluckly. At first, I am feeling ok, as I thought it will not be hurt so much. As the time goes, the pain grew and grew... I then think I must go report sick. So I go see M.O. before lunch time. I was given 2 days mc. I just hope 2 days mc will be enough for me to heal.

leg pain

No comments: