Friday, August 8, 2008

猟奇的な彼女 aka My sassy Girlfriend


猟奇的な彼女 aka Ryokiteki na Kanojo (My Sassy Girlfriend). It is Based on the hit South Korean movie, My Sassy Girl, the character backgrounds and plot details will be changed for the drama. While the protagonists in the original film were college students, this time the pair will be a marine biology professor, Masaki Saburo, and Takami Riko, an aspiring writer. The drama will based on how they meet, how they cope with each other, how Masaki must bear with Takami's temper and demand and what happen in the end...

Casts:
草彅剛(眞崎三朗・30)
田中麗奈(高見凛子・27)
松下奈緒(浅倉南・27)
鈴木えみ(如月春夏・25)
山田親太朗(五藤茂市)
大石参月(林田若葉)
千野裕子(湯江朝美)
小久保利恵(嶋木優衣)
コッセこういち(曽根雅史)
市毛良枝(林田五月・53)
松嶋尚美(祐天寺柚子・33)
谷原章介(数島健作・32)
上川隆也(夏目圭輔・44)

Well What will you do if you have a girlfriend that is very SASSY? What will be your life be if that happened? Is there any guys who like to be beaten up by girlfriends? haha!!

I think I should get a sassy girlfriend, maybe I will know how it feels? haha!!

No comments: