Sunday, August 31, 2008

Comex day!!

Today I got to go with some friends to Comex. Comex is always a day I been waiting for every year. I will go search for cheap and affordable stuffs to buy. Because of my memory stick for PSP that is spolit, I have to search for another memory stick. Luckly there is comex, I can go search for my memory stick.
Photobucket
so many people at comex

I bought a 8gig memory stick for my psp. Well I was thinking of doing my math of spending money on laptop. Think of buying a laptop for my mom to use... but ;( not much spare cash to use. So have to tighter my pocket and tell her that next year I will buy for her.

Photobucket
smallest mp3 at the weight of 10g...kidding

Well I think this mp3 player looks like ipod nano.. but it is not ipod nano. It is a mp3 player that looks like ipod nano. It is very cheap, 1gig around $45. I was thinking if my ipod nano is spolit, maybe I can use this as a replacement. Well this mp3 player is quite good too.. but too bad my ipod nano still functional. heheee.

Photobucket
HelloKitty!! And Mickey Mouse Mp3 players

This year comex got a lot of stuffs made from china and brought to Singapore to sell. Like this phone and mickey mouse mp3 player, I personally think they are very creative. I got a friend who wear the mickey mouse mp3 player. I felt that it is cute on her when she wears it. heehee.. Well I hope next year Comex will be like this ...showing the creative stuffs for us to see or buy.

No comments: