Saturday, August 2, 2008

Whole day fun!!!

Well Today it is a long day for me. From morning to night, I have move a lot. Well sometime I was thinking that hanging with friends are quite happy. Today I was hanging with a lot of friends. Firstly is with Wenhao, close friend from secondary school till now, accompany him to swimming pool to swim in the morning. He doesnt come out much, well it is time to bring him out to sunlight.
  1. 0800H - Leave House to go meet Wenhao at YCK MRT.
  2. 0830H - Met Wenhao and we decided to go NYP to swim.
  3. 0900H - Unable to go into NYP to swim so we go YCK swimming complex to swim.
  4. 1110H - Finished swimming and we go to NYP for lunch.
  5. 1210H - Finished the lunch and we go AMK Hub for a window shopping.
  6. 1330H - After the window shopping, go to Bugis MRT to meetup with the rest of the gang.
  7. 1345H - Sam, Weijie, Hanyuan, each of them one by one appeared. haha!!!
  8. 1415H - Go Sim Lim Square to search for some stuffs for Hanyuan.
  9. 1535H - After that, we go TCC to have some coffee and refreshment.
  10. 1645H - We go to Bugis Junction to buy movie tickets for 1900H.
  11. 1715H - We go to Sunshine Plaza to see some G.U.N.D.A.M. Figures.
  12. 1900H - After that, we went back to Bugis Junction to watch the movie.
  13. 2015H - The Movie ended .. Short movie...
  14. 2200H - We go apart and went home.

We have a lot of fun in the day. I took a pic using Wenhao's phone. He got theme on the picture.

Well this photo is taken at NYP's "KouFu". Do I have the looks of Person of the year? haha!!!

This is another picture taken at Sunshine Plaza. I was stuned to see the poster. It says this plate of roasted duck noodle is "On Leave". haha!! I quickly asked Sam to take the photo and bluetooth to me. It is very funny. I really thought that the roasted chicken noodle is "on leave". haha!!! Actually I want to ask the seller, whether it is true or not. haha!!!

No comments: