Sunday, July 18, 2010

Saturday

Well Saturday I go for my photo shoot at the museum.. Finished my tour on the Singapore History Galley getting know the history again..


Back in 1960s, what is the best things happening to singapore.. Entertainment booms..  you get to see the best of singers sing the best of the songs.

Very 60s ... One of my favorite songs.. :) haah.. well Have a good time at the museum.. from 215pm till 7pm.. quite a long time there.. Well then I also go Timbre@substation to try out the food. quite good too..

 Well.. the food there are quite good and price is resaonable.. with a nice atmosphere, you bound to enjoy your night well. And everyday there is a live band performance too.. but the performance starts at 1030pm+ quite late.. butif you are there to try out the food there.. it is still ok. :) Well I will go ther to tr out the food again to give a better review..

No comments: