Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tuesday Pulau Ubin Trip

Well, Tuesday is the Pulau Ubin Trip.. A day out of office.. sure is going to be relax.. But my buddha... it is not relax.. IT IS FUN and ya.. tired too.. haha!!


Well as you see, this is the entrance of Pulau Ubin, Standard "Welcome Note" to the tourists. We reached Pulau Ubin at ard 10am.. and start our <Amazing Race>  Pulau Ubin Version.


One of the landscape picture you can find in Pulau Ubin.. It will be even better if it is at sunset. I took a lot of photo during the trips.. but now I only show a bit pictures here.. too many pictures to put in blog..

Group photos
Well, these are my group members.. Our job is to find the fruits, animals and HUTs of Pulau Ubin and take photo with them. It is damn fun!!


Well, we met the Wild Boar at Pulau Ubin too.. I took some photo of them.. This picture is one of them.. They are quite fast. They are one of the target we must take inorder to win the race.


I think I took the picture just nice. quite good. We didnt win the race in the end toward evening as our points are not high enough to winthe titles but we had a great fun at Pulau Ubin. Then at night we go to an restaurant to eat our dinner. After the dinner, we had a mini durian feast and I bought some durians back to my mum to eat. ... Well So far, the photo taking result is quite acceptable but still need to improve. I must ganbatte to get the sharp and quality photos. :)

No comments: