Saturday, November 1, 2008

Love at a problem...


Just now I just watched New York version of My Sassy Girl. It is the remade of the korea version of My Sassy Girl. but I was disappointed as this version is not as good as the korea version of My Sassy Girl. It is not sassy enough in this version, but more like love story. I watched 3 version of (Korea, Japan and New York) and I found out only the orginal version meaning the Korea version is the best 1... It is the movie that I am moved by the Gyeon-woo (Cha Tae-Hyun), and the Girl (Jun Ji-hyun) acting.. although the movie is 7years ago but I still like the movie story. Cha Tae Hyun make the main character so real... that I thought in this world there is some guy who will do stupid things for his girlfriend. Actually during the 7 years, I was thinking will I be like Cha Tae Hyun met Jun Ji Hyun (the sassy girl). hahah!! I guess I am very stupid or crazy. Well the thought is still in my mind.

No comments: