Monday, November 3, 2008

Sam's and grandma's birthday

today is my friend, Sam's birthday and at the same time my grandma's birthday.. Oooo A busy day.. Actually sam's birthday is yesterday, but sam invite us to a mini BBQ session with him.. Well this is his first time organise BBQ.. so a bit of hip hup along the way.. but overall it has a nice ending... I helped out in cooking haha!! lucky my cooking is ok.. too bad the chicken wings are not well cooked.. I think my best work is the bacon... I get good remark for that. hahaha!!

After his BBQ session, I had to rush down to china town point to meet my family for my grandma's birthday... phew.. lucky I was fast and reached to the resturant on time. But I have to deal with 9 dishes... I was like having a "OMG" sign in my head... how am I going to finish the dishes.. but still I have to eat a lot.. anyway the dishes are good. Well in the end, I did finish the 9 dishes with the helps of other.. haha!! What a feast!!

No comments: