Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sat Outing..


Yesterday is one of the longest outing I have this month. Afternoon, I go meet with my internet friends to watch movies,madagascar2. It is an comedy anime.. continue from the madagascar but this time they found that they are at africa, the wild wild land of wild life... Oooo got a lot of jokes in the movie. I like Alex the lion ( ben stiller's voice ), the only lion that dance. haha!!! Well although this anime movie is mostly for the kids to see... but it is also suitable for young adults to see too. Not so bad movie..

After the movie, I go and meet another group, POC friends... This is the event I try to organise for the first time ever since the POC farewell dinner. It is a hotpot session, but this is quite success... although I dun get 80% of attendances, but I am grateful people gives me "faces" to attend it. The food there are good.. well only the pricing is a bit of expensive..The drinks is not included in the buffet. Well actually the price for the buffet, it is $24.80. It included a hotpot for you to cook your raw foods, 40 dishes of cooked food for you to taste while waiting for your raw foods to be cooked and lastly the desert, chcoclate fondue for you to taste. Oooo that is really good.. we are full yesterday after eating the hotpot. haha!! maybe next time should try again.

No comments: